About Judy Belmont – Motivational and Mental Health Speaker
Judy Belmont, M.S., LPC has been a psychotherapist, wellness speaker and workplace wellness consultant for 35 years. She has bridged the areas of Psychotherapy and Wellness on radio, TV and print media. Her message of positivity, healthy communication, stress resilience and self-empowerment has reached thousands nationwide through her books, consulting and interactive presentations.
She has spoken nationally on a variety of mental health, self-improvement and wellness topics. With her insights about the common issues and challenges that people face as a foundation, she has spoken on topics including resiliency, positive thinking, positive psychology, communication and managing stress effectively. Judy has spoken at Governor’s conferences, women’s expos, women’s groups, men’s groups, Shriner’s, and Senior Citizen Centers and annual mental health conferences. She has also used her mental health background to provide people skills and wellness training for the workplace at large and small companies, including fortune 500 companies.
For the mental health audience, she has provided Continuing Education Programs on topics including Mood Disorders, Personality disorders and Innovative Treatment Techniques. In her books and free resources on her website, she offers therapists and clients alike various mental health handouts and worksheets and experiential group activities to improve emotional wellness.
Judy is the author of 6 books and one ebook, including her mental health publisher, PESI’s, best selling Tips and Tools For The Therapeutic Toolbox three book series. This series has provided mental health practitioners valuable resources such as worksheets, handouts and activities to use with clients to teach and reinforce valuable life skills and psychosocial education. Loaded with group therapy activities and psycho-educational handouts!
Judy is the founder of Belmont Wellness (www.belmontwellness.com) where she offers a variety of mental health and wellness presentations as well as personal and professional coaching. Her mission to share important life skills and promote self-empowermenr and positivity is followed by a wide audience due to her active social media presence on various sites, such as Facebook and Pinterest, where she offers Daily Positive Inspirations.
Judy is a graduate of The University of Pennsylvania and holds an M.S. in Clinical Psychology from Hahnemann Medical College.
Judy is a motivational speaker serving the Philadelphia / New Jersey area during the spring & summer months, and the southern Florida area during the fall & winter months. Judy speaks on mental health and wellness topics relating to the positive workplace and emotional wellness at work and home.
Samples of where Judy Has Spoken:
Conferences and Conventions
- NJ Governors Conference for Women – Atlantic City, NJ
- PA Governor’s Conference for Women – Pittsburgh, PA
- The Motivation Show Mexico Event – Chicago, IL.
- American Society for Training & Development – Bethlehem, PA
- State of Delaware Mental Health Summer Institute – Newark, DE
- Meeting Planners International – Maryland
- American Society for Association Executives – Washington, D.C.
- Pennsylvania Counseling Association – State College, PA
- National Association of Legal Secretaries – Alexandria, VA
- Potomac Meeting Professional International Conference, MD
- The Philadelphia Area Chapter of Meeting Professionals International – Philadelphia, PA
- International Association for Administrative Professionals, PA Chapter and Maryland Chapters
Workplace Training Seminars
- Mack Truck
- Penn State Corporate Training
- Penn State Nursing School
- Penske Truck Rental
- Victaulic Corporation
- Orasure Technologies
- Lehigh County, PA
- Northampton County, PA
- Air Products
- St. Christopher’s Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Easton Hospital
- Belmont Behavioral Health
- Just Born
College Adjunct Professor
Introduction to Psychology, Abnormal Psychology, Learning, Educational Psychology, Social Psychology, Personality.
- Penn State College – Lehigh/ Campus, PA
- Muhlenberg College, Allentown, PA
- Kutztown University, Kutztown, PA
- Hahnemann Medical College, Philadelphia, PA
Continuing Education for Mental Health Professionals
National Seminar Trainer for the mental health and nursing audience primarily through PESI, CMI and Social Work PRN and American Counseling Association State Conferences in PA and NJ.Topics include:
- Tips and Tools for the Therapeutic Toolbox
- Understanding and Treatment of Personality Disorders
- Understanding and Treatment of Mood Disorders
- Best Ever Cognitive Treatment Strategies
National, State or Local Conferences/Convention
Various Locations throughout the United States include:
Presentations and Seminars
Available to the Philadelphia / New Jersey area during the spring & summer months, and the southern Florida area during the fall & winter months.